Many individuals are updating their PCs to Windows 11 with an existing Windows 10 setup. To do so, you need to have a Windows 10 copy with its product key initially on your computer. However, what about throwing Windows 11 into an old or experimental PC without the first need to install an approved copy of the previous OS?
You may obtain a Windows 11 ISO file from the most recent construction using tools from a website called UUP dump to either generate a bootable USB flash drive or install the system in a virtual environment directly. You may also skip the product key to run the latest operating system totally provided for free.
Note that you may also install Windows 11 on PCs that do not fulfill the minimal requirements of the new operating system. We tested two separate virtual computers, each with 2 GB of RAM, no TPM, no Secure boot, using a Windows 11 ISO. No warnings were received, and the setup was problem-free. Our physical PC didn’t comply with the testing requirements. Also, you can see the best 7 tips to stay safe on Public Wifi| Hotspot Security
Where Can I Find a Windows 11 ISO File?
It is crucial to know that insider Preview constructs are specially created to be tested for purposes that cannot be installed on your primary computer before starting with the procedures you may download Windows 11 Insiders Preview on your PC. You’d also face glitches and mistakes, and Microsoft showed some of the features last month are not part of Insider building. Are you still keen to begin? The steps below can be followed. Also, you can see How to install windows 11 without TPM?
- Log in to the Windows Insider Program via Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider. Then click Register and sign up. You may sign up for your account and select Start Flighting if you are already a member of the Windows Insider club.
- Check and click on Submit the Privacy Statement and the conditions on your screen.
- To download and install the current Windows 11 build for Windows Insider Preview, select Dev Channel from insider settings and click Confirm button.
- Press Now Reboot to restart your system to create the Insider Preview.
- Make sure that you have an active internet connection after rebooting. You may go to Settings > Update & Security > Update Windows and click the Update check button.
- The newest Microsoft server build will be downloaded by your PC.
You will better understand the steps for installing Windows 11, you just have to scroll down.
You have to make sure you save your system on either an external storage drive or one of the best cloud backups on the market: it is really interesting to look at Windows 11 in the early days. But if the preview breaks badly on the computer, you don’t want to lose any of your personal data. Also, you can see Which one is better Windows 10 vs Windows 11
1.You need to be in the Windows Insider Program to obtain Windows 11 right now.
2. Alternatively, you can join the Insider Program via Windows 10 by clicking the Start Menu.
3. Click setting.
4. Then Select Update and Security.
5. From the left menu, select Windows Insider.
You will need to do so before you are permitted to get Windows 11 preview constructions if you have previously consented to submit all Windows diagnostic data to Microsoft.
Also, you can see your Infogrphic for better undertand How to install Windows 11: Step by Step Complete Guide
You will know whether or not you will need it since Microsoft is going to inspire you in this step, and will not allow you to advance until you have enabled ‘Optional Diagnosis Data.’
Don’t worry about tracking it too much: Microsoft tells you and gives you a link directly to the diagnostic & feedback menu when you need to activate this. Also, you can see How to install windows 11 for free
6. Once that’s done, select Get started. If you’re already enrolled, you can skip to Step
7. Link the Account.
8. Just choose the Microsoft Account you want to link.
9. Select Dev Channel and hit Confirm.
10. Follow the subsequent prompts and you’ll be on your way to Windows 11!
Windows 11, in particular, has specific minimum hardware needs that have to be satisfied to download the build Insider Preview. The Microsoft website allows you to verify those requirements.
|CPU||a 1 GHz or faster dual-core or higher processor on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|TPM||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0|
|Graphics card||WDDM 2.x graphics with DirectX 12 compatibility|
|Display||A 9-inch or large monitor with a 720p or higher resolution is required.|