The AW2521HF of Dell Alienware is a fantastic overall monitor with excellent gameplay performance. It has the same features as its bigger brother, the Dell Alienware AW2720HF, but with a smaller 25-inch screen. It features a 1080p resolution, but because of its smaller screen, it has a greater pixel density and hence a clearer image. Its IPS panel provides wide viewing angles and excellent reflection management, and it can grow bright enough to reduce glare in bright environments. The performance of the darkroom, however, is somewhat deceptive, as the relationship is mediocre and the backlight blood is apparent. Thanks to the quick reaction time and 240Hz refresh rate, it also offers a reduced input latency and FreeSync support. It has excellent movement handling. The lower screen size might not be the greatest way to perform, but most game players should nonetheless rejoice in its high performance. Also, you can see The Best 120hz Gaming Monitor for PC available in 2021
Here, we listed the points that are going to discuss in this article for, Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor (AW2521HFL) Review – A Real Gaming Monitor:
|Screen size||24.5 inches|
|Panel||AU Optronics M250HAN01.7 AHVA LCD|
|Native resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Typical maximum brightness||400 cd/m²|
|Colour support||16.7 million|
|Viewing angle||178º horizontal, 178º vertical|
|Typical RRP as reviewed||$339.98 USD|
- Response time is quick, and the refresh rate is high
- The design is sleek and matte black
- There are four USB 3.0 ports with easy cable management
- The build quality is excellent.
- Viewing angles are wide.
- The 240Hz refresh rate is excellent.
- Input latency of fewer than one milliseconds
- Color performance is poor
- At times, G-Sync Compatible adaptive sync produces speed characteristics
- Black uniformity isn't up to standard
- There isn't any HDR support
- Uneven blacks and poor image quality
- Only appropriate for competitive gaming